Labels

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

My cloned images

 

This image is my favorite because while I was taking a shower, I thought about doing this and if there was multiple of me in one shower.





I watched a movie with a pillow fight and I thought about doing is with clones and this is what I came up with.





 This was my second one I did so I was still trying to figure it out but I thought it was cool.






This was my first Clone I did, and I put it on here to see if I improved at all and I think I definitely did.


2 comments:

  1. I like how you did more than the three images! And I think they are all very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally laughed out loud at the shower image. That is pretty damn funny. Technically, most of these are done quite well. The one you included as the first one you did certainly has mistakes, but I won't count that against you. The third image has something weird going on where two of the clones have shadows and the third doesn't. Otherwise, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Final